Conrad Murray, MJ’s Doctor, under intense Pressure!
The news is reporting that Michael Jackson’s death was ruled a homicide. Propofol was found at lethal levels in his body, says coroner. Conrad Murray, the doctor of MJ, says he has been treating MJ for insomnia for 6 weeks prior. Neglect will most likely help the charges stick of manslaughter. He left MJ on the drugs to make phone calls! SMH! Check out more news below and watch the video above to get all the details, quick. Thanks for stopping by, there’s so much more here, look around!
LOOK at these HEADLINES in the NEWS:
- Warrant: Lethal Levels of Propofol Found in Michael Jackson’s System FOXNews
- Coroner says Michael Jackson died from lethal dose of propofol Reuters
- Michael Jackson Given Cocktail of Drugs on Morning of his Death ABC News
- Lawmaker wants subway station renamed for Jackson The Associated Press
- Spike Lee to mark Jackson’s birthday with NYC bash Kansas CW
- Coroner: Jackson’s death a homicide TheChronicleHerald.ca
- Michael Jackson Exhibition Coming To The O2 Arena Gigwise
- Photo: Michael Jackson’s Personal Artist Post Chronicle
Filed under: celebrity | Tagged: autopsy, catherine, charges, conrad murray, coroner, death, doctor, funeral, homicide, images, janet, killed, lethal, manslaughter, michael jackson, mj, mother, movie, news, nyc, propofol, rip, ruled, social media, spike lee, subway, trending topics, tribute, twitter, video, who |