Sign up for Google Wave!
How to get an invite?
Ways to Get Google Wave Social Networking Tool
1. You signed up early for a Google Wave account from link above. If not, we recommend you take advantage as media has publicized this greatly. It’s a lotto, but leave them a note when signing up and tell them you will give feedback and report bugs!
2. You have an account on the Developer Preview of Wave. This is the special section within Google for web site coders.
3. Some alread paying users of Google apps will get accounts. Most likely a small lotto of random active accounts who use Google Apps.
4. You are invited by someone currently using wave. Find your buddy and tell ’em to hook u up! ; )
That all the ways we know currently! If you have another way that doesn’t consist of spam, scams, surveys, or suckering someone (what a tongue twister), just let us know & we’ll post it.
- 100,000 fans join Google Wave test The Press Association
- Five Reasons to Dive Into Google Wave PC World
- What’s Next for Google Wave Wall Street Journal
- How Google Wave could transform journalism Los Angeles Times
- Mozilla slams Google’s Chrome Frame as ‘browser soup’ Computerworld
- Google turns 11 with an eye on Microsoft San Francisco Chronicle
QUICK OVERVIEW of GOOGLE Wave:
FOR MY NERD FANS! Complete Coverage:
OVER AN HOUR of Google Wave info (from conference)
Filed under: Online Tools - Social Web | Tagged: 2009, 3g, 4g, apple, at&t, chrome, company, developers, friends, get, google, Google Wave, how, how to, invitation, invite, iphone, journalism, link, photos, pics, preview, real-time, screenshots, see, sept 30, social media, social networking, to, tool, updates, video, voice, watch, wave, what is, when, where, who, why |