UPDATED: JUN 18th
Learn more about the Oil Spill. View ticker of the amount of oil leaked into the Gulf. Plus a great Google Maps overlay to show the spreading troubles of this disaster. Please checkout Google’s dedicated page at:
ROLL MOUSE OVER or CLICK, great source
JOIN THE BP BOYCOTT on Facebook! click here & please invite to build the network!
What is BP doing about this mess? See a dedicated website with info and facts about the Gulf coast disaster. This includes photos, videos, and news updates of BP’s response to the spill.
VIEW THE LIVE WEBCAM of OIL SPILL
click here for Live Feed of cleanup
- Spill ‘probably biggest US environmental disaster’ AFP
- Oil leak is ‘biggest environmental disaster ever’ in US BBC News
- BP’s massive spill threatens Gulf’s vast undersea life MiamiHerald.com
- US Gulf demands BP, govt do more to halt oil spill Reuters
- Obama’s Katrina? US president under fire for reacting ‘too slowly’ to oil spill One News Page
News and Updates
- News: Google News, Real Time updates on Google Search
- Resources: Deepwater Horizon Unified Command, Louisiana Bucket Brigade, Louisiana Shore Cleanup Facebook page,International Charter Space and Major Disaster, US Environmental Protection Agency
Chat by Twitter or embed into your website: click here
VIEW MORE PHOTOS: FULL GALLERY!
Filed under: Twitter Trending Topics, weather | Tagged: 2010, beaches, biggest disaster, bp, charts, cleanup, effects, environment, epa, exxon, fishing, google maps, gulf of mexico, jindal, live feed, louisiana, may, news, obama, oil spill, opinion, review, speech, statistics, updates, usa, valdez, video, wildlife | 6 Comments »